Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thing Twenty-Three: Evaluate 23Things

I loved having to learn more about my own device in the beginning. Many of us simply never take the time to familiarize ourselves with how smart our phone really is. It's much more common to be shown a new trick or two by a friend, than to read and try out and read some more. This program caused me to learn more than I ever had before in the 9 months of owning a smartphone.

I read many other blogs in my first week of participating. It was good to see where other librarians stood in their tech savvy-ness.

My favorite things were getting to know my own device, working withCamMe and image altering apps, experimenting with Vine, and brainstorming about how I could use AudioBoo at work.

Participation in your program put me very far ahead of where I was in my knowledge of apps. You did an excellent job setting up each Thing. They included everything necessary for self-instruction. Thank you.

March 12 Update - Udemy.com is offering a $19 special on a course entitled Certificate of Social Media Marketing and Management. Coupon expires on March 14. I signed up for this online and asychronous course. It looks to be very in-depth on eight top SM sites! Use coupon TOP19

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you've finished! I had to tweet about you finishing: https://twitter.com/mnmultitypes/status/431125206703538176

    ReplyDelete