Monday, February 3, 2014

Thing Twenty: Games

This topic is challenging for me. I spend very little of my time on games. I really like the website Sporcle because it's educational games. If I were to play a game, it would be with family as a form of socializing. I wouldn't really even find it relaxing to play a game by myself on my phone. Yes, they are most definitely addicting and there would be some I would like. My downtime, clear-my-head time is spent reading or passively watching movies.

I chose the Draw Quest app. There is some excellent artwork on that app. The more you play, you earn coins to buy more color options, etc. --so I can see that some people have been doing a LOT of gaming. I eeked out a squiggly smile on a face as my first accomplishment and the app wanted me to post it on FB! Seriously?!

The app for checking out game ratings, ESRB, is more my speed. Ahhhh, now I'm back in my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment